A demountable gritter for a lorry body PM-9 is used for gritting the road surface with inert materials or anti-icing reagents.
A demountable gritter for a lorry body is a high-capacity container with a special dosing device and a conveyor for the supply of bulk materials to the spreading mechanism. The spreading mechanism is usually designed in the form of a horizontally fixed spinning disk. The conveyor is usually of the drag type with a catenary drive but it also can be with a belt drive. The gritter is controlled by one person.
A demountable gritter for a lorry body PM-9 (547ED) is usually mounted on the basic vehicle MAZ-5516.
There are mounting supports attached to the gritter’s body. These mounting supports are used for off-season storage of the gritter and for mounting the gritter into the lorry body of the vehicles MAZ/KAMAZ/Ural/KrAZ.
The features of the gritter for a lorry body PM-9 (547ED)
- the gritter is mounted into the lorry body of the vehicles MAZ/KAMAZ
- it is possible to mount the gritter into the lorry body of the vehicles KrAZ, Ural, ZIL
- mounting, detaching and operation of the gritter is performed by the driver single-handedly, without assistance
- the mounting supports enable automatic loading of the gritter into the lorry body, unloading the gritter off the lorry body and also off-season storage of the gritter
- a detachable spreading mechanism
- a doser enables to save the scattered reagents
Purchase a demountable gritter for a lorry body PM-9 (547ED) from the company Komdor. We have partners in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Minsk and Smolensk, there you can always purchase gritters at affordable cost, and also all the necessary spare parts for our gritters. To order demountable gritters with delivery, please fill in the form at the top of this page.